Lewis County Amateur Hockey Association registration for Youth Hockey and other programs will be held at Lewis County Fairgrounds Forest Park Pavilion.
- Monday, August 12th from 6-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 14th from 6-7:30 pm
- Monday, August 26th from 6-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, August 28th from 6-7:30 pm
- Monday & Tuesday, Sept. 9th and 10th from 6-7:30 pm
- Monday & Tuesday, Sept. 30th and Oct 1st from 6-7:30 pm
- Learn to Skate – All ages young & old
- Initiation to Hockey (Mites) Program - Girls & Boys ages 4-7
- Squirts Team – Girls & Boys ages 8-10
- PeeWee Team – Boys ages 11-12
Season starts November - March. Practice is 2 nights a week with most games on Saturday. Cost to Register if $100.00. Equipment provided for 1st year players. For more information go to www.lewiscohockey.org or call 376-0196.